Great place to get apps

Reaction score
Yeah, we all have the Mac App Store preinstalled over there and we can search apps we need. But sometimes it's a little annoying to search on the store and check one by one, so where are you guys take your apps?
only the App Store, or any other great sites to go with? Oh, any sites or tools to find app deals or even get free one?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I use MacUpdate.com a lot.

Third - Plus they have promo deals with app packages.
https://www.mupromo.com/
There is a bundle right now with some great apps - including vmware fusion. mupromo has daily deals when the big app bundles aren't going on. I'd suggest signing up for the newsletter for daily deals. Definitely not spam - as I have gotten some great apps for a very good price. (For example - I got Circus Ponies Notebook for half off. I bought a few copies for the family.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
FreeMacWare is a favorite of mine, or at least I found myself going there first when I needed apps... I haven't honestly had to find an app for anything lately!

The sites these guys posted are all great too. :)

OP
N
Reaction score
Yeah, great to know something new.
macupdate.com is a familiar place but haven't noticed the app packages mupromo.com though. lol.

appbodega.com and freemacware are new places for me and I would like to take stroll over there.

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.