Does this app exist?

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help I've received here everyone! One more question...I'm looking for an app for my iMac that will let me quickly edit saved web page text without having to copy them and turn them into a Word doc first. Ideally I would like an app that will get me from viewing the web page text content to a place where I can edit and save them with as few steps as possible. Is there something out there that makes for a quick way to do this? Thanks for any responses.

Reaction score
TextEdit that came on your Mac will do this easy. Just highlight the text you want on the webpage and drag it down to the dock and drop on TextEdit. Or you can use the Service menu to add the text to other apps, depending on what you have installed on your Mac. Highlight the text you want then go to the Safari (or what ever browser you use) menu and select "Services" and from the drop down menu select the app you want.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks again. You know this has got to be the friendliest forum I've ever been on!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.