Calendar App that syncs separately from ical/icloud and exchange

Reaction score
hi everyone -

i currently only use the calendar app that comes standard with the iPhone 4s, but i use it for work and syncs with exchange, i want to download a separate cal app (week cal looks really nice) just to sync with iCal through iCloud with my personal mac... so basically i want two separate calendar apps, one for work and one for non-work... i downloaded week cal but both my calendars ended up syncing and my non-work events was on my work calendar (which is the standard iPhone calendar) and my work events was on week cal... which is exactly what i don't want... any input is appreciated... i'm open to other apps - not just week cal - that allow me to do this.

thanks.

C

chas_m

I'm not saying you shouldn't do that, but surely it would be easier to just set two calendars IN iCal wouldn't it?

OP
B
Reaction score
Well, the work calendar isn't through iCal... so its two computers syncing into one iPhone and i want the cal from each computer to be separate... I'm not sure if that is possible?

thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.