Mac Book Pro Early 2011 Replacement

Reaction score
Can I get my Mac book Pro(early 2011) replaced by apple for free. My Mac book pro have got a hardware problem that gets my Mac book pro to stuck whenever I perform some CPU intensive tasks or even while playing videos.My Mac book pro is still in warranty period.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Can I get my Mac book Pro(early 2011) replaced by apple for free. My Mac book pro have got a hardware problem that gets my Mac book pro to stuck whenever I perform some CPU intensive tasks or even while playing videos.My Mac book pro is still in warranty period.

Contact Apple...and speak with them about it. More than likely they will try to repair it before replacing it.

- Nick

OP
A
Reaction score
Thank You for the quick response.
I have already given my Mac book pro to an apple service engineer. He informed me that the issue is with the logic box of the system and the mother board has to be replaced. The service engineer informed me that my macbook has a small dent at one of the corners and hence I'll have to pay for the replacement. Can I still get my Mac book pro replaced for free?
Thanks in advance

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Thank You for the quick response.
I have already given my Mac book pro to an apple service engineer. He informed me that the issue is with the logic box of the system and the mother board has to be replaced. The service engineer informed me that my macbook has a small dent at one of the corners and hence I'll have to pay for the replacement. Can I still get my Mac book pro replaced for free?
Thanks in advance

Just in case there is some confusion. Mac-Forums is an internet forum dedicated to helping folks with various issues related to Apple products.

Mac-Forums has no affiliation with Apple. You need to speak with official Apple representatives via your local Apple Store or Apple via their "800" phone number.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.