Is there a way to see ALL bluetooth devices which have paird w your mac?

Reaction score
I've been around some people I don't trust lately. I need to see ALL of them that have EVER been paired. Please, I could be in a lot of trouble.

Reaction score
Yep. Click on the bluetooth logo on the menu in the upper right of your screen. The list coming up has all devices in it which have been paired with your mac. The ones that are bold are currently connected.

OP
T
Reaction score
**** ...a couple of days ago there were to listed...now only one. These folks are SERIOUS Hackers. Anywhere else to look?:[

OP
T
Reaction score
I looked under my facebook security.. it said 3 locations are currently logged into this account. They had my phone for a few... yikes.

Reaction score
I don't know how bluetooth relates to Facebook - if you are concerned about your Bluetooth, simply turn it off. If you need it on, just go to the Bluetooth Preferences and make sure you are not discoverable.

On the Facebook note: Open the FB home page on your site and change the password.

OP
T
Reaction score
I'm more worried about the damage having been done. When someone get's your phone they can wreak havoc on your world. Also syncing to your computer can make more problems. I just wanted to see If any devices have been paired that aren't listed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.