Messages stopped working after upgrading to Mountain Lion DP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title says it all. I tried everything I could. Is there anything I'm missing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
You're participating in a beta product, there should be some support for that beta. THAT is the avenue you NEED to pursue. Without your working within that system, you're simply doing a disservice to the beta program.

OP
S
Reaction score
You're participating in a beta product, there should be some support for that beta. THAT is the avenue you NEED to pursue. Without your working within that system, you're simply doing a disservice to the beta program.

Not the solution to my problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Not the solution to my problem.

I hate to say it then, but if you're unwilling to work within the beta program, you should not participate.

OP
S
Reaction score
I hate to say it then, but if you're unwilling to work within the beta program, you should not participate.

Oh I'm not unwilling to work. I'm still learning how to develop apps. Its just that I'm not a registered developer. And I need a solution for my problem instead of knowing that if I should or should not participate in the beta program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Oh I'm not unwilling to work. I'm still learning how to develop apps. Its just that I'm not a registered developer. And I need a solution for my problem instead of knowing that if I should or should not participate in the beta program.

That is your problem right there. You aren't a registered developer. Therefore you shouldn't be using the Mountain Lion Beta.

No one is going to be able to help you here because the people that are actually supposed to be using the ML beta, like the actual registered developers, are under a NDAA, so they can't say anything.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
The only group that has legal access to the ML developer builds are individuals registered with Apple's developer program. If you want help, pay the registration fee and access the resources/support systems that Apple has set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.