Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core solo Mac mini 1.5GHz, Headless Powerbook G4 500MHz
What Os is this in the picture??
Panther or Windows Xp?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I would say Panther running shapeshifter, konfabulator and some other haxies, or Windows XP kitted out with an Apple themed Windowblinds and konfabulator.

OP
macmini3399
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core solo Mac mini 1.5GHz, Headless Powerbook G4 500MHz
Nope It is my Xp Modded out to look like Panther. I couldn't wait till i got mine Mini So i Modded My Xp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
macmini3399 said:
Nope It is my Xp Modded out to look like Panther. I couldn't wait till i got mine Mini So i Modded My Xp
Yeah I know - that's why I put it down as my second answer...

Z

zap2

nice , but things that give it away, no trash can in dock, not HardDrive icon on the screen. Other then that its good

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20", 250gb, 512mb, Airport/Bluetooth, wireless kb+mouse
It also appears as though the date on the iCal icon isn't July 17...and I don't see it running either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
One more thing that give it away is the iChat window says Buddy List at the top not iChat AV. Also iChat AV was with Tiger not Panther. But other then that and what other people have pointed out it looks pretty close.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 12 inch 1.33 GHz 512MB RAM
How did you do that? I think that is pretty cool, and I would like to do the same thing! Thanks for any replies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
There's some really sophisticated "guikit" type things for XP that edit tons of files by themselves to make XP look like OS X. The best ones are indistinguishable. Windowblinds SUCKS by comparison. I've seen a lot of discussion on it, and visited the developer's forums. What they can never tell me is: if Windows XP is so customizable, why don't you just make up your OWN visual style, instead of ripping off someone else's?

Reaction score
Well even if you HAVE modded your GUI you won't FEEL the true power of OS X obviously. Moddind the GUI just cant replace an OS!

U

UncSki1218

i could tell because...its called trash not trash can...ical date isnt 17...and sadly i've done that myself so im familiar with the konfab itunes remote. believe me... having it look like osx is pointless. it doesnt operate like osx at all. if anything it slows it down.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.