iCloud Not Syncing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10 GB 13" MacBook Pro, 64GB WiFi, 128GB iPhone 7
After loving MobileMe because it worked flawlessly, I bit the bullet after installing LION and moved all my MobileMe to iCloud. What USED to sync seamlessly now doesn't sync from my MacBookPro to my iPhone or iPad at all. My Calendar, Contacts and other data stays on the MBP but doesn't sync anywhere. What am I not doing correctly? There's probalby some near-invisible box I haven't clicked or something. Isn't iCloud supposed to do this like MobileMe did? Thank you very much for your help.

Reaction score
iCal on laptop not syncing with iCloud

I had the same problem and found this solution that worked after days of searching.

Found this on another forum, and it worked for me. Change the default server address in your iCal account found under iCal/Preferences/Account/Server settings

Server Address: p06-caldav.icloud.com

Just set up as a CalDav account, and used my Apple ID info for username and password. Quite iCal and reopen. It did not work at first but after a few minutes, it worked like a charm. All my iCloud calendars just popped up after a few minutes. iCloud/iPhone/Macbookpro all synd.

Running OS X 10.6.8, iCal 4.0.4

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.