Trackpad and keyboard problems

Reaction score
Hi, I'm hoping some one would be able to help me out with a problem I'm having with my MacBook pro. Just recently my track pad has gone all wonky on me. Every time I click it, it brings up the context menu. This happens in safari, chrome, Firefox, for any app or program, ect. I have to open a new tab, and cannot type anything in the search bar. This has now caused my keyboard problems. I now cannot only type anything into the search menu because it wont let me access it, but I can't even type anything. My keyboard has simply stopped working. I can type numbers 1-5, and use the spacebar. But nothing else will happen. Another strange thing is that when I use my arrow keys, little squares come up, instead of moving it either left or right. The spacebar also deletes either large chunks of jumbled text, or everything on the screen, instead of individual letters/numbers. I'm stumped and frustrated as this is a huge issue, if you could give me a solution as to how to fix this, that would be great. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.