have you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 2GB RAM 500GB HD OS X Lion 10.7.3
How can I delete a thread I posted?

I had written a thread about "repairing the he bulging, leaking, and exploding capacitors on two first generation iMac G5" but by mistake left the subject with "have you", so I went back to edit it but I couldn't edit the subject, so I posted a new thread with the correct subject, and I'm trying to delete this one, but I can't seem to do it. :S

Sorry! Where can I find the delete button?

Reaction score
How can I delete a thread I posted?

I had written a thread about "repairing the he bulging, leaking, and exploding capacitors on two first generation iMac G5" but by mistake left the subject with "have you", so I went back to edit it but I couldn't edit the subject, so I posted a new thread with the correct subject, and I'm trying to delete this one, but I can't seem to do it. :S

Sorry! Where can I find the delete button?
Hi there,

I don't think that users can delete their own threads. Only Admins/Moderators have those powers, AFAIK.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Go to the post you want to delete, and on the right side you'll see an exclamation icon that allows you to report it..do so and in there put a message asking the mods to delete it and they'll do so.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Everything's good.:)

- Nick

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 2GB RAM 500GB HD OS X Lion 10.7.3
Go to the post you want to delete, and on the right side you'll see an exclamation icon that allows you to report it..do so and in there put a message asking the mods to delete it and they'll do so.

Thanks Raz0rEdge! :D
I've done what you suggested! Hope they delete it and are not annoyed by my ignorance! Lesson learned for the future! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.