Android Cell Phone & Mac OS 10.7.3

Reaction score
I considering buying a Samsung Galaxy S II cell phone. Can I upload photos from that phone to my iMac OS 10.7.3? I cannot upload pictures from my current LG phone (athough I could do so with my previous iMac OS 10.5.8):Confused:

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Shouldn't be an issue. You have many methods of doing this. You can use a cloud service (such as Dropbox) to keep your device in sync or you can use the easy "Android File Transfer" application from Google (pictures on my device are located in /DCIM/Camera/). I don't imagine that the Galaxy S II will be much different.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 13 2.5GHz 121GB SSD
No problem at all, I have a Samsung Galaxy and MBP - just open your gallery, then press the menu button and select 'share', then bluetooth. Pair your phone with your iMac (you only need to do this once), then it will transfer the photos across.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thank you, Vansmith and Northnchimp. Now I know that the Samsung cell phone is compatible with Mac OS 10.7.3 (unlike my LG phone).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.