iPad demo

Reaction score
I foolishly volunteered to give a talk on digital art and wondered if anyone could direct me to a CD or download of a demonstration of what can be achieved on an iPad as a painters tool.

I hasten to add that on my pension I cannot afford an iPad of my own so it would need to be in a form that I can project from my Power Book

C

chas_m

Oh that's easy, sir. Get yourself a good YouTube downloader (I use the Fastest Tube extension for Safari, but if you can't use that look for a free program called MacTubes) and away you'll go.

Here's a page of Youtube search result of "iPad painting" -- the Sketchbook Pro one is probably the one you want: youtube ipad painting - Google Search

... among the others, check out some of the others as well. Be picky, grab the ones that have good presenters and are reasonably short. Don't waste people's time with the awful ones that make up the majority of "demo videos" on YouTube (there are a LOT of people out there who think they can do demos and are just plain WRONG about that).

If you really do have a Powerbook, that's a pretty old machine so you'll want to stick to the non-HD videos and preferably download them in MP4 format if your OS supports that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.