• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple Store Leader Program

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm sorry if this is obnoxious but I have tried about a dozen search queries and this info just seems to not be around.

I applied to the Apple Store Leader Program and I know that the hiring and interviewing happens in April but I was hoping to find out if anyone knew if the company would contact you before then if they wanted you as a candidate or if you simply wouldn't hear from them until April.
I really wish that they would send out a rejection note if they weren't interested at all.

If anyone has any insight or knows a better place to ask this question I would sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks so much

Reaction score
Aslp 2012

I also applied for the ASLP. I received an email in February to have a phone interview and then received another email last week inviting me to the hiring event April 2-4th. Maybe you got an email but it went to your spam folder?

Reaction score
ASLP 2012 Inquiry

Re: above, I was wondering if the hiring event is the one in Chicago. I am waiting to hear back and am wondering if I should just give up hope of a later group interview.

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.