Fcpx help!!!

Reaction score
so i just finished my edit in FCPX and i realize that after i export there is at least 3 mintues of black it just goes to after my edit is done, i checked to see if a gap was in there but there wasnt, i zoomed all the way out i saw nothing, and i try to zoom all the way at the end of the timeline but it wont let me, it just goes straight to the end of the edit, so what i did was i created another gap and extended that all the way to the end, thinking i could find it, that sure didnt help, i zoomed to the end and then deleted that one, now my timeline is even longer, its like it still keeps gaps but there invisible, what is going on?

AGAIN!, i tried to zoom in to the end but it will not let me, it will just zoom to the edit, i have 10.0.3 of FCPX is this part of the new update? i hope i made sense of this, anybody is having this problem?

OP
M
Reaction score
please someone answer my question, this is my demo reel and i wanted to outputed today so i can send to these jobs, if i need pics just let me know then

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.