Mac app store does not work after snow leopard update

Reaction score
I reformatted my mac with the snow leopard disc and after many updates (ending with 10.6.8) I never got the mac app store or my itunes to work. There are no available updates at the moment. So i did some searching and tried the 10.8.6 update combo dmg from apple. Nothing...

I also still had my hands on the digital download of lion, tried to open it but it just says this... "Mac OS X 10.7 cannot be installed on this computer."

I know if i can get the app store/update to fix it should fix almost all of this....

PLEASE HELP!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE ARE THE ERROR MESSAGES I GOT FOR BOTH PROGRAMS....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac app store does not work
Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Install.framework/Frameworks/DistributionKit.framework/Versions/A/DistributionKit
Referenced from: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/CommerceKit
Reason: image not found

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
Referenced from: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVFoundationCF.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundationCF
Reason: image not found

HELP

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.