Sync Issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook (May07), 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM / iPhone 4 / iPad 2
Hey all! Happy (early) St Patty's day! I have an issue with my iPhone + iPad2 + iTunes. So I synced/backed-up my iPhone to my iTunes (on my MacBook). And I plugged my iPad 2 in hoping my data will be transferred to it. Most of them did, but few things did not get transferred over:

-Majority of my calendars/events made it except on my iPhone I have a Calendar option of "From my PC" calendar. My iPad 2 however, does not show that. The events in that calendar is ones I've added on the the MacBook itself and has all the birthdays lol.

-NONE of my notes (the default app) did not make it over.

Now, yes, I have clicked on the iPad icon and went to "Info" and clicked on "Sync Notes", "replace notes on this computer to the iPad for this session", etc etc.

Please help??

OP
Ylwf3vr
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook (May07), 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM / iPhone 4 / iPad 2
Oh also, I didn't know where to post this.. if it needs to be moved, please do so. Fixed the calendar issue.. need help with the Notes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.