Do the biggest favour for me!

Reaction score
I erased my harddrive on my 27'' iMac. I restarted and press cmd+r and went into recorvery mode.

I saw that i could reinstall os x lion, but i had to buy it, and i have no cash on my apple account.

So what im asking you for right now, may not be possible, but if you help me, i will do everything you want me to! I will give you everything i can possible give you.

Im requesting to rent your apple user for 5 minutes, so i can install it on my imac.
Only if you purchased it ofc.

If you do this, add me on skype and i will do everything you need! 24 hours! It can be everything! Just please give me your apple id for 5 minutes, i wont scam i promise!
I just really need this, cause i want my iMac back ;(

Best Regards,
Noztra

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If you'll already own Lion just put your AppleID and password in, you won't be re-charged.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If it came pre-installed then Lion Internet Recovery should kick in to allow you to access the Lion disc image online. If this is the case and Lion Internet Recovery isn't working, it's time to call Apple to see if they can talk you through it or arrange to get it taken to the Store for recovery.

If, not wanting to cast dispersions, you're using a pirated version of Lion then I doubt you'll get much in the way of further help here.

Either way, for whatever reason, no one should ask for or give out there Apple ID on a public forum.

OP
N
Reaction score
Send me a PM!

I really need this, and i will also give something! Dont know what..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry no.

I've given all the legit help there is. As far as I can tell your only option will involve some kind of financial outlay to buy Lion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
11" MacBook Air / Unibody MacBook / iMac i3 21.5" / iPhone SE
The strangest questions arise from this, like why did you erase your hard drive in the first place without knowing you could reinstall?

Cheers :)

Hugh

Reaction score
Very strange thread - just like mrplow said: Something came with your iMac (Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard). Which one depends on your purchase date I guess and if you upgraded (but it sounds like you didn't). Just use the OS that was supplied with your iMac and re-install. Nobody would possibly give you their AppleID and password so you can pirate Lion. If you have to start off with a pre-Lion OSX just upgrade via App Store. $30 is really cheap for an amazing upgrade.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.