Mac Mini Dual Monitor

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (27 inch, Late 2012), Processor: Core i5, Memory: 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 running MacOS Catalina
I got myself a mac mini Core 2 Duo with 2 display ports. I used both to give myself a dual monitor system.
So far its going great, but I found one tiny issue which I'm not satisfied with.
When I was briefly using OpenSUSE Linux 12.1 with the KDE desktop, I had a PC with dual monitors and I was able to play a movie on one with the full screen while be able to run other applications on the other. It was brilliant and I was hoping to have the same experience here. Instead, what does happen in that when I click fullscreen on one monitor the video does go in to full screen, but blanks the other monitor as well like it too is in full screen mode.

Is there some kind of setting or something that I need to do to change it and get the result I had with the Linux box..?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
You'd have to resize the DVD or QT window to have this occur. The idea being that the light from the second display would be more harmful/annoying to the viewer of the full screen movie.

I know, I know,...but it is what it is.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.