Cookie management issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: Model Identifier: Mac Mini Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed:2.6
I run SL with Safari 5.1.2. Going to Safari-Preferences-Security I don't see anything associated with cookies. Seen there are the check boxes for fraudulent sites, plugins, java, javascript, popups and nonsecure sites but no options to view or manage cookies are present. FireFox is my primary browser and there's no cookie issues there. Any suggestion to view or delete in Safari? I could swear it's been there in the past.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac i5 2.9 Ghz, 15" MBPro i7 2.0 Ghz, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, ATV2, ATV3, iPad2, iPad Mini
It is under Safari Preferences, Privacy.
You can manage the cookies from there

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Go here: Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and other website data > "Details..."

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: Model Identifier: Mac Mini Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed:2.6
Thanks for the re-direct. In this case, the Safari cookie 'help' is incorrect.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.