Lion/iCloud installation on multiple devices.

Reaction score
I purchased Lion a few days ago on my iMac so that I could use icloud instead of MobileMe. I now have got around to linking my devices and I cannot get my Macbook air to show iCloud (or Lion). I tried to use EasySuite to take it across but of course it longer supported. Does this mean that I have to buy Lion again? I am getting fed up with having to re-purchase software every time there is a 'change'. I also have an iPhone 4, an iPad 2, and a few iPods including a touch.
Thanks
Cerasina

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Login to the app store on your macbook air, and it should be under "Purchases". You can re-download it and install it. According to the App store's EULA "on any computer you own or control" in your household.

OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, but it won't let me click on it. I can click on the other purchases but not on the OS X Lion which appears to be 'unclickable'. I thought it might be something to do with needing an update but it tells me that everything is up to date. However since I did all the upgrades on the Macbook Air, 'purchased' and 'purchased on iPad' are no longer on the left hand panel of iTunes. They are there on my iMac.

OP
C
Reaction score
The option didn't work but I went through the website you gave me and managed to get Lion installed. It took a while but is now working beautifully. Thank you for you help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.