Trust Wireless Tablet TB-3100 Driver HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 iMac, 3.5GHz Quad i7, 24GB RAM, GTX 780m, 10.8.5, iPhone6
hey everyone, this is my first post i hope i have posted in the right forum.

while sorting through some cupboards i found my old wireless pen and tablet (Trust TB-3100) which i used to use many years ago on my old pc i had totally forgotten about it, but there is was in its box with its CD for installing the drivers onto my PC, it got me thinking i wonder if there is a driver out there somewhere that will able this to work on my iMac i have tried installing from the CD and obviously it didn't work. i had no joy from google i thought you guys would be the best people to ask. hope you can help

many thanks

Reaction score
OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 iMac, 3.5GHz Quad i7, 24GB RAM, GTX 780m, 10.8.5, iPhone6
ukiller thanks for your helpful reply, i got it to work but only in top left corner. i struggled with install. could you please hep me install correctly (i have removed my first attempt)

Reaction score
pibolar,

have you followed the directions on the associated Wiki Page. They should lead you step by step to a working installation. Could you please copy and paste the information that is shown, when the driver starts up?

ukiller

Reaction score
Same problem with TB-3100

Hello!

I've the same problem that your, only work on top-left side of the screen.
Have you solved it?
I've used Aiptek driver, HiperpenDaemon doesn't works with PowerPc cpus.
I've a G5 Mac with Leopard 10.5.8

Regards!
JM

Reaction score
JM,

the driver doesn't support PowerPC as such. I have created a trial version for you and posted it in the forum section of my project.

Regards
Udo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.