iPad cases

Reaction score
Hi,

I will be ordering the new iPad this evening and it will be my first iPad, so I was wondering weather to get one of the iPad smart covers with it or whether you guys can recommend another good case that I should get?

Tomsimo.

C

chas_m

The iPad Smart Cover is nice, but it only covers the front of the device and leaves the back completely unprotected.

I was just reading an article about this and found that some companies make their own version of the Smart Cover, or make back-cover cases that are compatible with the Smart Cover.

If I had to pick one from the list I was looking at in the article below, it would be this one:
Belkin YourType Folio + Keyboard for The new iPad F5L114

In searching for the article I was reading, I also came across another one done the previous day, so here's both of them. The stampede is apparently in full swing!

New iPad accessories: XtremeMac, iLuv, M-Edge, Dr. Bott | Electronista

Accessories for iPad: Scosche, Belkin, Waterfield | Electronista

Reaction score
The iPad Smart Cover is nice, but it only covers the front of the device and leaves the back completely unprotected.

I was just reading an article about this and found that some companies make their own version of the Smart Cover, or make back-cover cases that are compatible with the Smart Cover.

If I had to pick one from the list I was looking at in the article below, it would be this one:
Belkin YourType Folio + Keyboard for The new iPad F5L114

In searching for the article I was reading, I also came across another one done the previous day, so here's both of them. The stampede is apparently in full swing!

New iPad accessories: XtremeMac, iLuv, M-Edge, Dr. Bott | Electronista

Accessories for iPad: Scosche, Belkin, Waterfield | Electronista

True. so many 3rd parties proposing their own smart cover, combined with back protection. thing is that they all look quite the same, color chart/material/quality/price differ that's all. but cannot see anything really new so far for the new iPad...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.