No CD patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB Pro, 2.66 GHz Intel Core, Mac OS X Lion NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 2 Duo,
I purchased RollerCoast Tycoon 3 (Platinum V. 3.2.9) for my Intel Mac. Installation is like all other games in apps, drag and drop.

The problem is I can't play the game unless the game CD is in the drive. This is very inconvenient.. Im wondering if theres some patch I can apply so that I wouldn't need the CD? Am I installing it wrong, is there some work around, anything!?? :|:|

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Sorry, that would be asking to circumvent the Roller Coaster Tycoon copy protection scheme. The publisher requires the original disk to be inserted as a means of copy protection. Many other game publishers do likewise. I agree with you, it's downright inconvenient, however, that's the way it is and we have to abide by it.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.