Creating a employee work schedule and using/exporting to iCal

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011, 13" MacBook Pro, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5, 320GB, 8GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000, OS X Lion
So currently I have to schedule my staff of 8 people or so. For the last few years I have just always used an excel spreadsheet. What I would really like to do is be able to import everyone schedule into iCal after I make it so that I know who is working when. This helps me when I can away from my computer. I don't mind not using an excel spreadsheet but whatever I used instead would need to be a basic windows file that I can put on the stared hard drive at work so all my employes can see. I included a copy of what I can using now. Thanks guys

Employee Schedule.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hi Dustin B22,
Do you all use iCal as your principal calendar, because you can publish calendars and calendar groups to one or multiple subscribers within your organisation? You can also publish a calendar to a private server?

Also this link may be of interest particularly the last post

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2225193?start=0&tstart=0

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.