Apple ID Problem

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong forum..

Problem with Apple ID.

I get a message saying password incorrect. When I try to change password my birthdate verification is wrong..so cannot proceed.

The email I originally signed up for this id is invalid as it is an old work place email so I cannot receive verification.

Normally I would not really care as I have 2 Apple ID's and the other one works correct however I have a credit balance in the ITUNES Store with the old email.

Am I just out of luck or is there something else I can try?

Any help appreciated

Regards

JWoods

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You need to get your password reset. Give apple a call. They'll be able to authenticate you using something other than the birthdate (I'm guessing there was a typo there on setting up the account).

Once the password is reset you can change the contact email to something your have access to.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks when you say "call" you mean email support I hope. I am in Saudi Arabia..

Regards,

JWoods

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I'm sure they have phones there ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.