Hulu and net flicks freeze on Ipad2

Reaction score
I have tried shutting applications down that I am not using. I also started from scratch and took everything off the computer. I have only a few apps. It seems like my I pad runs slower and slower.

I have wireless and it seems like the computer works better in certain rooms, and less well in others.

Does hulu have a bad reputation with the iPad? What about net flicks? Should I cancel?

Reaction score
I have tried shutting applications down that I am not using. I also started from scratch and took everything off the computer. I have only a few apps. It seems like my I pad runs slower and slower.

I have wireless and it seems like the computer works better in certain rooms, and less well in others.

Does hulu have a bad reputation with the iPad? What about net flicks? Should I cancel?

Neflix works perfect on my iPad 2.

Have you reset your iPad 2? simply hold the home button down and the sleep button down, the power down option will come up, just keep holding the home button and the sleep button down. You will then reset the iPad (works for iPhone, and iPod too)

Are you trying to do this on 3g or Wifi? How full is the iPad's memory?

Have you deleted Hulu and Neflix and reinstalled them?

Is your iPad due for an update? you are on IOS 5 right?

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.