4S upgrades?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
I love my iphone 4S, but I fell like it needs a little more RAM (sometimes I run too many things causing a mass cache crashing the phone) and eventually more storage possibly. I can't afford a new phone with more storage so I was wondering if there is a way to upgrade the 4S at all. Are there aftermarket distributors that can sell me more RAM that I can upgrade myself? Flash storage is expensive so I doubt I could do this but is there a way to upgrade the storage space?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
No.

Things that may help:
1. If you're short on storage go to settings-general-usage (give it a minute to list all your apps) this will give you a breakdown of what's using your space.
2. Ensure you have the latest updates to iOS
3. Restart your phone periodically (once a day if you use it intensively, else once a week)
4. If issues persist do a backup-sync-restore-sync

OP
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
No.

Things that may help:
1. If you're short on storage go to settings-general-usage (give it a minute to list all your apps) this will give you a breakdown of what's using your space.
2. Ensure you have the latest updates to iOS
3. Restart your phone periodically (once a day if you use it intensively, else once a week)
4. If issues persist do a backup-sync-restore-sync

I have about 2.6gb left,and am on the latest version of iOS. I'll try restarting it more often, thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.