Twitter Feed on my TV wirelessly via Apple TV?

Reaction score
G'day guys and gals. Is is possible to display my Twitter feed from either my Macbook Pro, iPad or iPhone onto my TV via Apple TV?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If you have an iPad2 or iPhone4s with iOS5 on you can mirror your twitter client via AirPlay.

Air

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
Ummmmmm, Why exactly do you NEED to do this???

Justttt asking..................

Reaction score
You don't need anything more than what you currently have.

Enable "Home Sharing" on your Apple TV and on your iPhone. Then use the mirroring feature via AirPlay on your iPhone or iPad to send whatever app your want onto your TV.

It's not really amazing or anything. It's literally a mirror of what's on your device. For example, the iPad looks better simply because it's a bigger screen. But it does work. I just tried it a second ago. Works fine.

Once OS X Mountain Lion is released, you'll be able to do it directly from your MacBook Pro (assuming your MBP can handle ML).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You don't need anything more than what you currently have.

Enable "Home Sharing" on your Apple TV and on your iPhone. Then use the mirroring feature via AirPlay on your iPhone or iPad to send whatever app your want onto your TV.

It's not really amazing or anything. It's literally a mirror of what's on your device. For example, the iPad looks better simply because it's a bigger screen. But it does work. I just tried it a second ago. Works fine.

Once OS X Mountain Lion is released, you'll be able to do it directly from your MacBook Pro (assuming your MBP can handle ML).

Agreed, good info. Just one minor thing - you don't need Home Sharing enabled for Airplay to work. Any iOS device on the network can send via AirPlay.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.