MacBook Pro Liquid Damage - Out of Ideas; Help?

Reaction score
I recently got in a MacBook Pro 13" mid-2009 laptop (specs: MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009) - Technical Specifications) which suffers from liquid damage. So far I've cleaned the logic board of corrosion as much as I can and I have also replaced the MagSafe board that connects to the Logic Board. I know there isn't much hope for the system, but any extra ideas before I scrap the machine will certainly help. Here's what the laptop is doing:

When I plug in the MagSafe adapter (I've tried two separate adapters so far), the indicator light dimly and quickly blinks between green and amber colors. The battery indicator blinks the first light, and I've verified that the power button/keyboard works by holding it in while the indicator blinks to make the light a steady green. The battery is not charging and there is no sign of life at all when the power button is pressed. As said before, I've cleaned as much as I can on the logic board but it hasn't changed.

So, do any of you have some ideas for a desperate guy such as myself? Not expecting a miracle, but anything will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kiotie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.