Help..Word Doc To PDF Letterhead

Reaction score
Hello

I hope someone can help me here,i have my company Letterhead saved on my computer but i want to be able to email a quote to my client which i have done in word but use the pdf Letterhead which i have saved on my computer..Can this be done or do i need to do something else..I e. save the the scanned letterhead as word or something..Not to savy with this type of stuff Lol

Heres Hoping Lol..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If it's text and/or a logo you can probably copy and paste it from the PDF into Word

OP
K
Reaction score
Hi Thanks for the reply, just tried that and it doesn't work..Good shout that though...Any more suggestions please keep them coming Lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2011 mac Mini, 2.3 GHz core i5, 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3, Sierra, Retina display iPad, Iphone 5S
You could print the .pdf file. Scan the printed version of the logo and then save that as a graphic image. Then Import the graphic image into word and use that as you would any graphic.

Bill

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
You could also just annotate the PDF. Add a textbox, paste in your text and export it as a new file (so that you still have the original blank version for later).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.