Small Business Mac setup

Reaction score
Hey all. I am looking for some advice on setting up a small business with macs. Please keep in mind, when it comes to computers I know very little. However, I love my apple products (macbook pro, iphone, ipad) and just tired of dealing with restarts on my pc. That being said, We will have two imacs in the office as well as macbooks. We need to be able to share files, contacts, calendars, and have project files in a central location. Also, we need the ability to backup all data. I have heard a lot about the mac mini being used as a server. Would this be a good option for us? We are trying to keep cost to a minimum so really like to know (considering my lack of knowledge) could I handle managing a server myself on a mac mini? If not, what is the most user friendly solution for us? Cloud? thanks for your responses.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.