Cannot delete files fromTime Machine backup anymore?

Reaction score
Here is my setup. I just got a brand new MBP with Lion. I set it up the same way as my old one with an ADMIN account and a user account. The user account does not have admin rights and I sign in each time I to do major things. I felt this was a little more secure way to set it up.

Here's my problem. I have a file that I want completely removed from my system. I have deleted it and emptied the trash. Since I use time machine, I also went there and found it in my last backup but, I cannot it there now. I can no longer right-click it or use the little gear looking thingy with the drop down that gives me the options to delete all occurrences of it. I have done this many times on my old MBP with Snow Leopard, but this new one has Lion. I would just have to enter the admin name and password but I don't even get the option now. Did they change time machine in Lion so you can't delete files from Time Machine or has the process just changed? Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.