flash player

Reaction score
Hi everyone at MacForum

I've recently purchased my first ever mac and i'm feeling my way as a toddler does taking their first steps, my question here is, is it ok to load flash player, i home school my 2 daughters and so much of the content they use for learning seems to require flash, i have been using my old pc for this as not wanting to "upset" my new iMac....

Sorry for the waffling, its a girl thing!! advice: recommendations on loading flash, please

Many thanks

OP
W
Reaction score
Newby Help Please

Hi everyone at MacForum

I've recently purchased my first ever mac and i'm feeling my way as a toddler does taking their first steps, my question here is, is it ok to load flash player, i home school my 2 daughters and so much of the content they use for learning seems to require flash, i have been using my old pc for this as not wanting to "upset" my new iMac....

Sorry for the waffling, its a girl thing!! advice: recommendations on loading flash, please

Many thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
Yes it's fine, just make sure you download it from the Adobe website.

Congrats on your new purchase!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
I've responded to your other thread, don't cross post as the mods don't like it.

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
If you need Flash then download the latest version from Adobe. Not everybody likes Flash but if you have a need for it then by all means install it

OP
W
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, cross posting, just wasn't sure which one to put my question on, and thanks for info.
Starting out with the iMac is just so so so different from the old pc, but its very scary can anyone suggest a good place to start in using it because my brain is still in windows mode and nothing is the same here. It was supposed to be for the children but at the moment "its mine and no one can touch it!!LOL"
thanks again for the help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.