windows xp and lion

Reaction score
I'm running lion on a macbook pro... i'm trying to install windows xp and then an upgrade to windows vista. I have windows xp installed but am having trouble finding the drivers for things like network adapter, and so on. I do have a working keyboard and working trackpad. Is there somewhere that I can download the xp drivers needed? Please help... I must play star wars the old republic, otherwise I would not even be bothering with this windows non sense.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What is the year and model of your MacBook Pro? Info wise - the 2010 and 2011 model MacBook Pro (and iMac) with Lion can only run Windows 7. Forget about XP and Vista as there are no drivers available. You can, however, run XP and Vista in a VM with Parallels or Fusion. Very poor performance for gaming though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.