New Mac User has a few Questions

Reaction score
I just got a Macbook Pro and I have a few questions.

First I got a logitech wireless mouse and when scrolling through web pages the scroller is inverted. Up scrolls down and down scrolls up. Is there a way I can change this? I found one way to fix it was to go into the mouse in settings and uncheck the move content in direction of finger movement, This fixed my problem but created a new problem where the touchpad is now inverted when scrolling.

Another question I have is that in Photoshop CS5 for mac when you open it there is like a border with the tool bars and stuff but you can see your desktop still. Is there a way to set it to where it is like a PC? I don't really like having a separate window for the images I have open. If you have used photoshop on a pc you will know what I mean. There is one solid window instead of every picture you open being a separate window.

If you need further clarification just let me know and thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Photoshop CS5 should open each image in a tab in the main window, its in Photoshop prefs > Interface > open documents as tabs

The touch pad should be able to be altered in System prefs, touchpad, disable scroll direction: natural

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.