New Macbook Pro owner

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid '11 iMac 21.5", iPad 4 w/Retina Display 16GB, 13.3" MacBook Pro (Late '11) 500 GB HD, 2.4 GHz
Hello everybody my name is Steve and I just made the switch. I went and bought my new Macbook Pro during lunch today. I'm looking forward to getting to use it later on today. I got tired of the viruses, malware, adware, the unusual and repeated disappearing of my icon tray, etc., and wanted a computer that works and will last. I also bought the remote with it. The specs are:

13.3"
1280x800 resolution
Intel HD Graphics Card
2.4 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
500 GB HDD

I'll be back later to update on my experience vs Windows with Vista :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Have fun, but even Macs have occasional issues or problems, or you just need some guidance and advice.

This forum is definitely the most knowledgeable and helpful I have found

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid '11 iMac 21.5", iPad 4 w/Retina Display 16GB, 13.3" MacBook Pro (Late '11) 500 GB HD, 2.4 GHz
Have fun, but even Macs have occasional issues or problems, or you just need some guidance and advice.

This forum is definitely the most knowledgeable and helpful I have found

Thanks a lot...I've been reading posts on here for several months as I pondered whether or not to get one and I've learned a lot so I'm eager to put some of this knowledge to use lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.