I need help ;o

Reaction score
Hey, i have a 2007 mac book, and everytime i turn it on, it works for like 2 minutes, then everything turns black. I tried a different battery and charger , Still the same problem. If you know what this problem is, please reply.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
When you say everything turns black, do you mean it shuts off?

When charging the battery, does the little green light come on at the tip of the MagSafe cable, where it connects to your MacBook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Well you clearly have a hardware issue of some sort. It's impossible to run any tests like the Apple Hardware Test since it won't stay on. You will really have to take it to Apple or an authorized service center to have it inspected. Worst case scenario is the power supply is malfunctioning, which is a major expense since that would require replacing the logic board. Other culprits could be the power cable itself, or the small board that the MagSafe cable plugs into.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Ever had any spills on it at all?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.