apps freeze, internet pages don't open

Reaction score
Hi.

I recently had a disastrous encounter with Bootcamp. I installed everything per instructions and found that my mac would not reboot to either partition, stuff was crashing, apps freezing and internet pages not loading. Well, I got rid of windows real fast, did a repair permissions, and took everything of value and moved it to an external hard drive.

The thing is, that my mac is still running painfully slow, although not nearly as slow as before. Many apps still freeze (spinning beachball) and I have to force quit. I cannot restart or shut down normally, I must press the power button. And some internet pages will not load (the dreaded spinning beachball...)

I know it has to do with having had windows on my mac, because it ran perfectly until now (bought it in september)

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Reaction score
i exactly have the same problem :S
except that i haven't done something new, never used bootcamp or installed windows on it...everything was normal till i've got all the apps and webpages freezing and the machine is running extremly slow and almost freezing :S

it happened 2day....heeeeeeeeeeelp!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.