Macbook Pro Refurb questions

Reaction score
Hi All:

I swore I was going to wait for the next Macbook Pro refresh later this year to buy my next laptop but something caught my eye on the Apple refurbished site. May I ask some questions to those of you with refurb experience?

1) What is the procedure regarding battery condition? Are there a maximum number of cycles or some other parameter used to determine if the battery meets a given standard or not?
2) What is the refurb return policy? Is it like the new policy? I will immediately know when opening the plain white box if I want to keep it or not and would only need a 7 day policy or so.
3) If I have the Macbook shipped to an Apple store, can One on One then be purchased with the refurb just as you could buy it with a new unit?

Thank You!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
It's is almost the same as buying a new machine. They have new batteries and you have the same return policy that the new new macs have and you can also get one to one as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.