MSN & GMAIL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 12" - 1.33Ghz. 40GB, Ipod Shuffle 1GB.
hey guys, i was just wondering if someone would be able to tell me about msn for mac. I have msn and when the comp stays idol for over 5 minutes it automatically signs me out. I've been to the settings and everything seems normal but is this supposed to happen? Would any know please.
Also just wondering if anyone wanted gmail invites as I seem to always be getting more. Lemme know and one last thing was how do one use ichat. I've never used to and is it only available for aol users as i dont have an aol account. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Mod note: moved to correct forum.

Reaction score
pocketaces said:
hey guys, i was just wondering if someone would be able to tell me about msn for mac. I have msn and when the comp stays idol for over 5 minutes it automatically signs me out. I've been to the settings and everything seems normal but is this supposed to happen? Would any know please.
Also just wondering if anyone wanted gmail invites as I seem to always be getting more. Lemme know and one last thing was how do one use ichat. I've never used to and is it only available for aol users as i dont have an aol account. Thanks
I use adium! It compines MSN Yahoo and many other, http://www.adiumx.com/download.php to download it for os x

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 12" - 1.33Ghz. 40GB, Ipod Shuffle 1GB.
thanks for the info guys...however which of these imo's allows me to use my internal mic. I just bought a i book G4 last month and would to atleast try or use the built in mic. Does fire have that option or does adium? Lemme know please ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
pocketaces said:
thanks for the info guys...however which of these imo's allows me to use my internal mic. I just bought a i book G4 last month and would to atleast try or use the built in mic. Does fire have that option or does adium? Lemme know please ?
Right now only iChat supports audio and video and Yahoo will support video.

B

Basket_Case_24

use Mecury Messenger!! It rules. only MSN client for mac with vid conf. www.mercury.to it's so good.

needs a good speed to run as it is a flash based ap. ive got an iMac G5 1.8 with 1.25GB of RAM and it runs like a dream, even with multiple cams!!! its awesome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Basket_Case_24 said:
use Mecury Messenger!! It rules. only MSN client for mac with vid conf. www.mercury.to it's so good.

needs a good speed to run as it is a flash based ap. ive got an iMac G5 1.8 with 1.25GB of RAM and it runs like a dream, even with multiple cams!!! its awesome.
You mean Java, not Flash, right?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.