Weird touchpad issue

Reaction score
I have recently installed Windows 7 through Parallels and whenever I launch a game I have to double tap to do a single click.
In the os however, tap to click works just fine, scrolling and secondary click also work.
I just can't figure it out... I've tried turning "Smart Mouse" on and off but the issue isn't resolved.

Any ideas?

Edit: I can't install windows through boot camp because it fails to partition the drive.
I tried running disk utility with repai permisions & verify disk, tried shrinking the partition with 50 gb out of 200 gb free but all failed... so parallels is my only option except saving everithing and reinstalling, plus, it's easier to switch from osx to windows so I'll stick with parallels.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Do you have the Parallels tools installed ?

Do you have a USB mouse you can try to see if it's the touchpad that's at fault?

OP
M
Reaction score
Do you have the Parallels tools installed ?

Do you have a USB mouse you can try to see if it's the touchpad that's at fault?

With a usb mouse it works fine, the touchpad is the problem.
I don't think I have Parallels tools, it's not in the applications folder.

Edit: Disregard the last sentence, I uninstalled parallels tools and reinstalled them.
I'll check if the issue is fixed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.