Airport Extreme UPNP ????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Ok so now i am getting a conflict with port number message saying turn off file sharing or choose different port number....Did that still got conflict message

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here.

Not sure why I lost the link but here it is
Airport Extreme port forward tutorial (mac) - YouTube

Leave your firewall off until you get this all working

OP
R
Reaction score
Ok so now i am getting a conflict with port number message saying turn off file sharing or choose different port number....Did that still got conflict message

Re conflict message is when i try and input port numbers i get a message saying conflict with port already in use at base station

Also it asks in the description tab to select before typing in port numbers from a drop down box Windows sharing , file sharing , web sharing etc....Which one do i choose ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
The conflict message suggests the port is already open. So there's no need to add it.
The description is just that. You can pick anything. But if you pick file sharing at least you'll know what it is if you come to make changes in the future.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.