Security?

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get something that monitors my computer for viruses and I'm not sure what to really go with. My macbook pro is a little over a year old and is starting to do some really weird things and I think it may be infected. Any one have a preference? Any point in the right direction is much appreciated. Thank you

Murdock

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
You're not going to get many suggestions here for AV software beyond perhaps ClamXav.

What's actually wrong with the Mac? Odds are that the issue is easily solved and unrelated to malware.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
OP
M
Reaction score
thanks

I'll check into that ONYX. I'm still pretty new as a mac user so I still really don't know much. But my computer started running really slow and freezing up periodically. Also when I plug it in to my tv via the HDMI connector it's been messing up there as well, as for as not sending a signal to the tv, that could just be the chord I guess, but I've swapped chords and tried them with other equipment and everything works great.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.