Problem with logging in

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I do not know if this is the proper place to post this, nor if it has been acknowledged, but there is a pretty large issue I have noticed with the new forum.

When I log in, I put my username and password correctly, it does not actually log me in, and I can't view private messages. However, when I log in with an incorrect password, I can view my private messages.

Has this issue been brought up?

OP
bentharbour
Reaction score
I just realized this should be placed in the: Community Suggestions and Feedback thread

Sorry mods.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
Very strange, no problems to report here though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Try clearing your cache and cookies and trying again. This usually fixes vBulletin login issues... and other wonky user-states.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've not heard of that problem yet. Keep in mind, the forum software hasn't really changed, it's just the "skin" that we use to display its content. My guess is Dysfunction is probably right - something is wonky in your cache/cookies and they just need to be purged and started over anew.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.