Videos to iPhoto or to Disk from iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5-inch 2.7Ghz iMac, 13" MacBook Pro. 32GB iPhone 4S. Apple TV. 32GB iPod Touch 3G. iPad 1G.
Hey there, I just recently did an instrument recording for a thing I'm auditioning for and I recorded it on my iPhone 4S. The video and audio quality is really stunning, but I have to put that recording onto a disk. I tried importing it to iPhoto and supposedly it's there. I was going to put it on YouTube, but the edited file I was looking for in iPhoto was not there, and since it was .MOV, I couldn't put it on YouTube. I tried dragging the file (from iphoto) to my desktop and opening it with QuickTime. But all I get is a black screen with no sound. Not even iMovie does it. When I import the video I need, and then edit it from there, I get green screens, it plays back in double-time, and then the sound goes away. I need to make these disks as soon as possible, so any information on how to get the videos from my iPhone 4S to a disk would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5-inch 2.7Ghz iMac, 13" MacBook Pro. 32GB iPhone 4S. Apple TV. 32GB iPod Touch 3G. iPad 1G.
I'm also using a MacBook Pro running on OS X Lion 10.7.3, if that is important in some way. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.