Scrolling Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 8 GB Ram 250 GB HD, iPhone 4/S 64 GB, iPhone 3GS 16 GB, iPad 16 GB Wi-Fi
I have a image view and text view inside a scroll view, and I've been having some scrolling problems.

dq6wlu.png

as u see from the picture it cuts off, when i scroll down sometimes it scrolls the text view down only, or sometimes it does both.

i think it would get confusing for a user when this happens especially if their not iPhone savvy.

any suggestions on how to fix this??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum Unibody Macbook (Late 2008) 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 250GB HD, 6GB RAM, 10.8 Dev Preview
The scrolling problems, I would assume, are because you allow the user to scroll the UIScrollView as well as each individual subview. The way to solve this is to make it the same size as the UIView and disable rubberbanding. The way to eliminate confusion is to set the background color to a color different than that of the UIImage and UIText views, this creates specific contrast and shows the user that these are independent views.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.