Annoying problem: all minimized windows keep jumping open

Reaction score
I've got this very annoying problem. There is some program I, I can't determine which it is, that is displaying pop-up bubbles in the upper right corner of my screen, notifying me every time a volume is mounted or unmounted. The only problem is that every time it pops up a message, every single program I am running that is currently minimized (Stickies, iTunes, LineIN, etc.) pops open on the desktop. It happens often enough that I have had to create an AppleScript that closes all open windows or else I'd be manually closing up to 5 applications all the time.

So, my questions:
1. Does anyone know what this program is displaying mount notifications?
2. If no one knows, any way to stop this behavior?

Just a note, one of my pet peeves: answering questions with something like "learn to live with it, or why would you want to run all those applications in the background anyway, or you idiot".

[SEE SCREENSHOT FOR POPUP]

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2012-02-17 at 7.36.20 AM.png

OP
V
Reaction score
Looks like I found the solution. It was Clean Genius Pro App (MacStore App) that was causing all the problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.