Macbook Pro Start Up

Reaction score
Hi

happy to join to this forums.....:D

im getting my first apple product in next week which is apple macbook pro 13 october 2011 model....im in Sri Lanka but im getting from USA......

1.what is the country or region should i select at the start up..?

2.can i skip that wireless connection thing at start up...cuz im never using for anything than dj..?

3.what is apple id asking at stat up....i went to apple site to make one but there also asking the country or the region?what should i give there...?

4.is macbook pro coming fully charged by the factory?

thanks for looking...:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini Server 4,1 (2.66GHz Core2Duo CPU, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD), iPhone SE 2nd gen (128GB)
Hello there!

Jumping straight into answering your questions:

1. You select where you're going to be using it, where you're buying it from is irrelevant... They're all made in China, anyway ;)

2. Yes, and you can always get back into it via the WiFi icon on the menu bar at the top or via system preferences if you ever do need to set-up a WiFi connection.

3. You don't actually need one of those to set-up your Mac, unless you're planning on using iCloud or downloading Apps from the Mac App Store - although if you have an iTunes account that is a general Apple account and you can just use the same login credentials. Yet again, if you don't set it up on the first run, it can be configured later-on; just go to iCloud or the Mac App Store and it will prompt you for an Apple ID.

4. There may be a small amount of charge in the battery, but not much for safety's sake. They can store a considerable amount of energy, and so it would be quite dangerous to transport a fully-charged battery on a long-haul flight.

Good luck with your purchase :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.