Looking for Page Flip for Mac with Search

Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding a software that has the page flip technology with the ability to search the pdf and highlight the searched item. We have price lists with hundreds of part numbers. The closest I've seen to Mac software that can do this is Emag Creator and 3Dissue. Both can search but only take you to the page it's on and does not highlight the part number. Very frustrating. I did find one company Flip Builder that had the software for Mac and PC but the Mac version did not have the search and the PC did. If anyone has a lead, that would be GREAT! I've tried to sell my boss on the use of a parallel program so we can utilize the PC software but she wants it to be Mac. Can't argue there.

Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding a software that has the page flip technology with the ability to search the pdf and highlight the searched item. We have price lists with hundreds of part numbers. The closest I've seen to Mac software that can do this is Emag Creator and 3Dissue. Both can search but only take you to the page it's on and does not highlight the part number. Very frustrating. I did find one company Flip Builder that had the software for Mac and PC but the Mac version did not have the search and the PC did. If anyone has a lead, that would be GREAT! I've tried to sell my boss on the use of a parallel program so we can utilize the PC software but she wants it to be Mac. Can't argue there.

I had the same problem about 5 months ago and decided to go with Parallels or VMWare as there is still no good Mac software in this way.

I am already using FlippingBook Publisher by FlippingBook on my MacbookPro with Parallels. Also tried VmWare that is better than Parallels if you have less memory.
Want to say that it is great and you should tell your boss that it is better to use Parallels and create great catalogs with your price lists rather than using native awful Mac software and deliver price lists with bad search and design.
I think they still offer a free trial at FlippingBook - Software for making modern digital publications (html5 and flash) with page flip effect

OP
A
Reaction score
Tired the Parallels route, didn't fly with my boss. Tough cookie. But I found a nice software called In House Digital Publishing. IHDP. Has all the bells and whistles.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.