Help!

Reaction score
In my investigations to try and find Excel or similar on my Mac OS X 10.4.11 - NOT Intel - I re-installed the disks in case 'Works', or it's equivalent has somehow been lost. I now can't use my Flashplayer - and can't find the site for archive versions; I can't open Hotmail.com - at all; I can't get into Weight Watchers Australian site - where I am registered - even though I live in the U.K. Please don't response with technical jargon - just plain English will do nicely. By the way, I seem to have Appleworks - which looks like an Excel site - but I don't know how to download that as well. Sorry

AnnieK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
It's hard to help without knowing exactly what you've done up to this point.

However, here's a few things to try:
- Run software update - install any updates. See if that restores your broken apps.
- If by 'Flashplayer' you mean Adobe flash go here: Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player to install the correct version.
- If you need an application similar to Excel have a look at Open Office or Libre Office

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.